|OUR AREA OFFERS
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE...
Learn more about our area
Web site by Webmistress
|Oceanfront Vacation Rentals
The perfect retreat for one or two people . . .
With breathtaking views of the Pacific,
these places are sanctuaries for rest and renewal.
If you're looking for a Manzanita vacation rental on the north Oregon Coast, this beachfront lodging is a dream come true. Our ocean view beachfront accommodations in Manzanita offer Pacific Ocean and Neahkahnie Mountain views and are within walking distance of downtown Manzanita (art galleries, boutique shops, day spas, fine dining - including seafood) and the Manzanita Golf Course.
A short drive takes you to Oswald West State Park (a popular surfing site), Nehalem Bay State Park, Nehalem River and Nehalem Bay (for excellent fishing - charters available - and kayaking), the Tillamook Cheese Factory and other Tillamook County activities and attractions.
- $130 to $155 plus 8% lodging tax plus $35 cleaning
- Well-mannered pets are $10/night per pet
Click here to check availability of your dates and make your
For more policy information and for other sites
we recommend, click to visit:
- Our places are small and are intended for one or two
- Check-in time is 3 PM and Check-out time is
- Please bring your own sheets, pillowcases, towels and
toiletries. The LightHouse has a queen size bed. The Studio platform bed is full-size.
- Please do not burn beach wood in the little wood
stove as the salt can corrode cast iron.
- Please turn down the heat and unplug any counter-top
appliances when you leave, and leave the little places as clean as you found
- We encourage recycling and strongly request that you
to leave your glass, tin, aluminum, returnables, newspaper and brown bags in a bag
other than the garbage container. The garbage itself can be put in the can
- There is no smoking inside The Studio or
- We are happy to accommodate your dog for an
additional $10 per pet/night. We assume you will be responsible for any damages and
for the conduct of your pet in the community of Manzanita and on the
- We know that you will join us in respecting our
friends, the full-time residents of Manzanita.
- The Studio and The LightHouse are
located so that you can walk to town for shopping and fine dining.
Frequently Asked Questions and Favorite Links
The Studio and The LightHouse
Bill & Teri